The Ultimate Guide to 3 of Mississauga’s Hottest New Condo DevelopmentsMay 28, 2021
Mississauga is Canada’s 6th largest city with a population of over 730,000. Mississauga is growing faster than ever, if you interested in investing this is the time to do it.
Investors are pouring in to build condos, residential and commercial complexes while increasing transportation to facilitate easy connection to the GTA, the beauty of living in Mississauga remains hot!
Below are few condos we are working on at the moment. You can’t afford to miss out on the next big thing.
The Buckingham at Grand Central Mimico
Project Name: The Buckingham at Grand Central Mimico
Builder Name: VANDYK Group of Companies
Address: 23 BUCKINGHAM ST, ETOBICOKE, ON M8Y 2W2, CANADA
Occupancy: Commencing December 2025
Buckingham is a new high-rise condominium in a Master-Planned community in Etobicoke. The Buckingham Condo is a new mixed-use and will feature 751 units within the 3 Tower Building. The suites type are varied from one bedroom to three-bedroom and will contain 20,000 0 sq. ft retail spaces or 30,000 sq. ft office spaces. The Buckingham Condo only steps away from the Minico Go Station and a short commute distance from Downtown Toronto. The most beautiful view of the Toronto — Scenic Waterfront is only a few minute’s walking distance.
Approximately 20,000 square feet of retail space to be anchored by an urban grocery store and restaurants. Grand Central Mimico is a vibrant, all-inclusive and future-proof neighbourhood. At the heart of this new district is Buckingham St. & Newcastle St. bustling thoroughfare boasting a modern new Mimico Go Station connecting residents to downtown.
Toronto and the future Ontario Line, Mimico GO Station will be conveniently located just two stops west of Toronto’s downtown Union Station, the city’s busiest and most significant transit hub, and one-stop away from Exhibition Station, the future southwest terminus of Ontario Line.
TOP REASONS TO BUY AT BUCKINGHAM
- A social club complete with brass accents to embody a private club feel; additional features includes two fireplace lounges, a sports lounge, a virtual golf simulator, movie theatre rooms, a wrap-around outdoor terrace, and party/dining rooms.
- Polished and professional co-working space to stay connected without the commute
- State-of-the-art, over 7,500 sq.ft. fully equipped Wellness Centre featuring gym, yoga studio, steam room, massage therapy rooms and lounge
- Each tower features an outdoor landscaped amenity terrace complete with seating areas, cabana lounge, fire pit lounge areas, bbq stations and al fresco dining.
Project Name: M City 4 Condo
Builder Name: Urban Capital and Rogers Real Estate Development Limited
Address: BURNHAMTHORPE ROAD WEST & CONFEDERATION PARKWAY, MISSISSAUGA, ON, CANADA
Introducing M4 Condo, the fourth Phase with M City Condo – a place where strangers turn into friends and neighbours turn into the second family. Designed to bring people together, M City, with its ten towers, 15-acres, 4.3 million sq. ft., is a master-planned community of immense proportions. The site features fresh, expansive green space, including over 2 acres of new parkland and a dedicated connection to the Mary Fix multi-use trail and John “Bud” Cleary Park. The new community is designed for pedestrians, with a generous tree-lined promenade and a range of retail shops and cafes at street level, and only minutes from transit options, including the proposed LRT. The master plan was designed by internationally renowned urban planners Cooper Robertson from New York. M City 4 Condo will have a total of 67 story-high with 953 units in total. Units type varies from one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and three-bedroom. The estimated delivery date will be 2027.
The natural environment is important for our well-being, and M City has plenty of it. Connected to the Mary Fix multi-use trail and the neighbouring John “Bud” Cleary Park, M City brings important connections to existing parkland. It introduces over 2 acres of green space to accommodate a range of outdoor activities. There’s so much to see and do near M City. Experience the vibrant culture and rhythm of life in the City Centre. Shop the top fashion brands at Square One with more than 200 brands to provide various products you want and need. Enjoy date nights at Jamie’s Italian, one of the best restaurants in the city. Take in the art scene at the Art Gallery of Mississauga, laugh and play in the parks and cycle through the bike trails. Meet the neighbours, get out, explore and have fun. The only minute commute from Downtown Mississauga and close to the University of Toronto Mississauga campus and Sheridan College! Easy access with Highway 401, 404, and 407, just 30 minutes drive to Downtown Toronto!
TOP REASONS TO BUY AT M City 4 Condo
- Prime Location* – M4 will be located in the heart of Mississauga! Mississauga is the 6th Largest City in Canada, and the house price increase rate is second in the GTA.
- Easy Transit and Connectivity* – Easy access to Hwys 403,401 and QEW, proximity to Cooksville Go Station, proximity with Pearson Airport and easy connections to Go Transit, BRT, LRT
- RLT Project* – The Hurontario Main RLT Project will assume a light rail-trail system with stops in the City Center which will to the resale value of the project
- M City is a Commuter’s Paradise* – M4 is a commuter paradise with less than 1 min drive to DT Mississauga and 30 min Drive to DT Toronto.
- Amenities and Unique Design Features* –From the Zen-inspired Nakaniwa Garden on Level 3 to the sprawling main amenity terrace on Level 4, the fully-equipped fitness center and yoga studio to the open-air saltwater pool on the podium rooftop on Level 8, every level has something unique to enhance and enrich your lifestyle.
- Education Resources* –Close to Sheridan College, where to have 21,000 full-time and 17,000 continuing and part-time students, the University of Toronto Mississauga Campus holds more than 13,000 students.
- Future Employee potential* – In 2041, Mississauga will have more business companies to provide more than 550,000 jobs in the city!
Project Name: The Brightwater Towns
Builder Name: Kilmer Group, Dream Unlimited, Diamond Corp, Fram Building Group & Slokker Real Estate Group
Address: 70 MISSISSAUGA RD S, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5H 2H3, CANADA
Located at 70 Mississauga Rd E, near the Port Credit, Mississauga, the Brightwater community will provide the most luxurious units.
Just like most contemporary designs, there will be beautiful ample glass and a stylish facade, and nature will be around you. The sky, the sun, the green space, and the undulating surface of Lake Ontario will be the decor of your home.
Behind the Brightwater is a dynamic partnership that brings award-winning experience in visioning, developing, and constructing vibrant, sustainable mixed-use communities: The West Village Partners, Kilmer Group, DiamondCorp, Dream and FRAM + Slokker, leaders in providing exceptional quality in residential design, livability, a sophisticated retail experience and smart home innovation.
This great waterfront project has a vibrant type of units for different groups to choose a great home. The first phase of the Brightwater has 5 storeys-high. The brilliant phase 2 of Brightwater will be 14 stories-high and 235 residential units PLUS 15 luxury townhome projects! All townhome projects will have a beautiful view of the lake!
Adjacent to lush public trails, steps to the waterfront, moments to the conveniences of transit and retail, and surrounded by expansive parks and green spaces, Brightwater Townhomes offer the privacy of a standalone residence with all the innovative features and amenities of Brightwater’s relaxed lifestyle and resort-like setting. From the public wi-fi to programmable thermostats in suites and townhomes, future-forward technology will allow for seamless living. The Brightwater community app allows for up-to-date information to reach residents easily, and digital home security packages make your home safe and secure. EV charging stations and car-sharing options let residents extend their lives beyond this innovative district while maintaining small personal carbon footprints.
Now you have options to invest in the beauty of Mississauga living! It isn’t just a growing business entity, with more than 480 parks and 485 miles of waterfront branching around the city and its outer boundaries! Time to book a call with us to start the process and explore the possibilities!