Riverview CondosApril 5, 2019
Riverview Condos is a new development, part of a master-planned community in Markham. This project will consist of 5 separate buildings located next to each other in Uptown Markham. Uptown Markham is one of Canada’s most desired communities, filled with history charm and modern energy. The contemporary, luxurious developments will be situated on Water Walk Drive, near Highway 7 and towering over the Rouge River.
The Times Group Corporation is a leading player in land acquisition, planning, design, development and construction of premium-quality commercial and residential properties. They’re driven by core family values, trust and tradition and focus on exceptional quality and sustainability. Times Group is consistently engaged in the development of high-rise condominium projects, distinctive homes and condominium townhouses in the GTA. All of their projects are distinguished by an integrated planning process, a meticulous attention to detail and commitment to enduring value. Times won prestigious industry awards including: 2013 BILD Award for Green Builder of the Year – High-rise, in recognition of its green building philosophy.
Riverview Condos Highlights
- View of the Rouge River Valley – North America’s largest urban park
- Nearby Unionville’s historic Main Street with pubs, restaurants, cafes and boutiques
- Live music and music festivals in the summer
- Nearby parks, conservation areas and golf courses
- Markham is considered the country’s High-Tech Capital, with many jobs available with leading industry companies
- Plenty of high-ranking schools from Montessori to secondary
- York University Campus coming to Markham in 2021
- Located right by Highway 7, 407, and 404 reaching downtown Toronto in just over 30 minutes
- YRT & VIVA regional bus routes only a few steps away
- Unionville and Centennial Go Train Stations nearby
Riverview will be part of a unique development happening in Markham. With North America’s longest urban park and the calming currents of the Rouge River outside your window, you can enjoy stunning views on a daily basis. A variety of amenities are located nearby, ranging from restaurants to shops and parks to schools. There’s a lot going on in this community! Markham is the country’s High-Tech Capital, with a variety of jobs available to residents from leading industry companies and Fortune 500 Businesses. Commuting by car, bus or train is convenient in Uptown Markham with Highway 7, 407, and 404 only minutes away, and being in close proximity to YRT and VIVA bus stops, and Unionville and Centennial Go Train Stations.