481 University AvenueNovember 1, 2018
481 University Condos is a new condo project by Davpart and is currently in pre-construction. The condo will be located at 481 University Avenue in Toronto. 481 University Condos will be a 55-storey tower with 748 mixed condo units.
481 University Condos is an excellent opportunity for investment as its right at the heart of three high-density employment areas such as Bay Street Corridor, Hospital District and the Financial District.
Davpart is a real estate developer and builder based in Toronto. They started as a full-service investment and property management company in 1993. Starting initially with three Industrial buildings, Davpart now has a mixed portfolio of over ninety Industrial, Office, Retail and Residential projects concentrated in Ontario and the U.S.
481 University Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 99/100
- Located in the Bay Street Corridor neighbourhood in Toronto
- 1 minute walk from St Patrick Subway Station
- Close to shops, restaurants and entertainments
- Walking distance from the Toronto General Hospital
- Close access to University of Toronto and Ryerson University
- Has a transit score of 100/100
- Nearby parks include Larry Sefton Park, Butterfield Park and Nathan Phillips Square
Location & Neighbourhood
At 481 University condos, you’re just steps away from an abundance of dining options, upscale coffee bars and European-style bistros. 481 University condos puts you minutes from the newly-renovated Eaton Centre and the selection of retail that lines Yonge Street, for all your shopping needs.
This condominium also puts you within a quick stroll of some of downtown Toronto’s most diverse neighbourhoods, such as Chinatown, Kensington Market and Queen Street West. Not to mention, the proximity to the subway is just down the street, which makes getting around the city a breeze, wherever you’re headed.
481 University Condos is launching very soon by Davpart Real Estate in the Downtown Core. Register Today!