276 Merton Street CondosMarch 8, 2019
276 Merton Street is a new condo development by The Rockport Group, currently in pre-construction. This condo will be situated on the north side of Merton Street and the west side of Mount Pleasant Road. Its unique structure will add compliment the appearance of this area. 276 Merton Street condos will have a total of 100 units, with 35 one-bedrooms, 50 two-bedrooms and 15 three or more bedrooms. It will have 76 parking spaces, 10 visitor parking spots and 125 bicycle parking spots. It was a walk score of 100 and transit score of 78.
For 60 years, the Rockport group has been creating communities of single family homes, town houses, condominiums, retirement homes and commercial properties, with the goal of contributing to community growth and development across the GTA. They handle all aspects of land acquisition, development, project and construction management, and income producing property management. Rockport also specializes in the creation of quality residential, industrial and retirement home properties. The company is recognized for creating over 25 000 residential and retirement units and suites. Their current focus is on the development of high-rise condominiums, purpose-built rental residential, retail, commercial and industrial developments.
276 Merton Street Highlights
- Unbeatable bike score of 100
- Close access to The Financial District and North York Centre
- 10-minute walk from subway line 1 (Yonge-University) at Davisville Station
- Access to the TTC busses and streetcars, and York regions VIVA and YRT
- Subway extension allows for easy travel to York University
- Close to prestigious Universities and Colleges in Downtown Toronto via Transit (Ryerson University, University of Toronto, OCAD University, George Brown College & more)
- Unlimited options for dining and shopping
- Mount Pleasant Parkette, Mission Ground Parkette, June Rowlands Park
- 6th most walkable neighbourhood in Toronto
276 Merton Street Condos is located in a tranquil, yet exciting neighbourhood. Living in this building means that you’ll be close to local amenities, transit and entertainment, while having the privilege to be surrounded by several working hubs. Students can benefit from living here by avoiding the long commute to post-secondary institutions in Downtown Toronto, and either walk or take a short transit ride to where they need to go. Aside from being in close proximity to the busy and eventful core of Toronto, there are plenty of serene parks and parkettes around the condominium where you can go for a stroll or simply enjoy a relaxing day.