The Well is a new, open and vibrant mixed-use community in downtown Toronto where people can live, work, and shop well. Spread over seven and a half acres, The Well borders Wellington, Spadina and Front Streets.
Creating over a million square feet of residential space that offers Torontonians a rich experience of life in our city. There will be homes to accommodate everyone’s lifestyle from single to retired to growing families.
Well connected to the city by an array of public transportation options. The Spadina streetcar is available just opposite the property, while Union Station is a short walk away, providing GO, Via and TTC services to connect to places both within the city and beyond.
Anchoring the southwest corner of The Well, Classic II is a stunning, modern building designed to showcase the melding of leading-edge finishes and features with comfort and convenience. The glass and stone-clad residences sits atop a gracefully designed podium that pays tribute to the neighbourhood’s heritage.
– The most reliable developer Tridel
– 7 acres in downtown Toronto: Front, Spadina, Wellington
– 1,500,000 sq ft of residential space
1,100,000 sq ft of office space
500,000 sq ft of retail in podium
4,500,000 sq ft above and below grade
– Eat, shop, work and live – all in one master planned community
– 6 different residential buildings, from boutique lifestyle to luscious high rise condo living – Different floor plans to suit different needs!