Introducing MILA, an exciting brand new master-planned community offering Towns, Semis & Singles coming soon to Lawrence Ave E & Midland Ave in Scarborough!
Where Midland meets Lawrence. Mila is named for the neighbourhood it is built within. This master-planned community is coming to Scarborough in 2021. A place to tell your own story. An opportunity to build your future, your way.
A clean slate. A fresh start. A chance to create something beautiful. Mila by Madison is the place where inspiration begins. These homes, and the new school they surround, are the start of the rebirth of Midland & Lawrence. For the families who live here, Mila is their chance to be inspired – to start a new and better stage in their lives. For the surrounding area, Mila is a sign of progress, growth, and life.
Rooted in community and inspired by locals, MILA is more than a meeting place; and it is a place to call home. Freehold Towns, Semis and Single Detached Launching Fall 2021.
Phase 1 – Midland Avenue and Norbury Crescent, launching in fall 2021.
Phase 2 – Lawrence Avenue East, west of Rushley Drive, launching 2022.
• 0.4 KM to TTC Line 3 - Lawrence East Station
• 2.1 KM to TTC Line 2 - Kennedy Station
• 2.1 KM to the Eglinton Crosstown LRT and Go Connection at Kennedy Station
• 7 minute drive to Highway 401
• 15 minute drive to Don Valley Parkway
• 1 minute walk to David and Mary Thompson Collegiate Institute
• 5 minute walk to Thompson Memorial Park
• 5 minute drive to Scarborough Town Centre
• 5 minute drive to Scarborough Civic Centre and Library
• 15 minute drive to Scarborough Bluffs