A beautiful tomorrow begins at Greenhill. This carefully planned freehold Townhome Collection offers modern homes nestled into the rolling green hills of North Oshawa. The contemporary architecture of the homes effortlessly embodies the feel of a contemporary farmhouse offering a design experience you won’t find anywhere else. Live in perfect balance at the corner of Conlin and Wilson in North Oshawa. Greenhill is a community that offers a life surrounded by lush green space, without compromising the convenience of having urban amenities minutes away.
Greenhill’s take on modern design was inspired by the simple lines of the tall grasses that fill the meadow behind Greenhill. It’s a tribute to the fresh, clean and simple life, surrounded by protected conservation land. As a result, Greenhill offers an urban-agricultural feel that provides the perfect balance between city life and an escape from the city.
1. Greenhill is the home you have been waiting for. Situated conveniently close to the 401 and the 407, the commute to Toronto is fast and easy.
2. At Greenhill, you don’t have to sacrifice convenience for comfort and affordability. With spacious homes surrounded by nature, you can make your home your oasis.
3. Shopping and restaurants just minutes away means that a night off in the kitchen is always an option.
4. In comparison to its neighboring cities to the west, you can buy more space in North Oshawa for a fraction of the price. Greenhill is an economical investment virtually the same in distance to Toronto as is a home in Whitby.
5. The developing community around Greenhill continues to make North Oshawa a great choice for living.
Extended Deposit Structure:$ 5,000 with Offer
$ 10,000 in 30 Days
$ 10,000 in 60 Days
$ 3,000 in 90 Days
$ 3,000 in 120 Days
$ 3,000 in 150 Days
$ 3,000 in 180 Days
$ 3,000 in 210 Days
$ 3,000 in 240 Days
$ 3,000 in 270 Days
$ 3,000 in 300 Days
$ 3,000 in 330 Days Balance to 10% in 365 days
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
*We do not represent the builder