Daniels on Parliament is a new development by The Daniels Corporation located at 365 Parliament Street Toronto that is currently in the pre-construction phase. Set to stand at 25-storeys tall, 628 units will be available. Replacing two old apartment buildings, this development will reinvigorate the community by providing housing as well as designated retail space for the community.
Daniels on Parliament is located in the east end of Downtown Toronto on Parliament Street and Gerrard Street East. Only steps from your door, residents can reach TTC bus stops and streetcars. Shopping, dining, and entertainment can be found all along Parliament Street such as No Frills, Dollarama, LCBO, Food Basics, and various restaurants. A short transit ride away, the best of Toronto’s offerings can be found at Yonge-Dundas Square. Big box stores can be found at CF Eaton Centre. Upscale eats can also be found in the surrounding area. The nearby Dundas subway station also allows residents to easily access the entire city in just moments. Those with cars can access the Don Valley Parkway in just minutes.
- Walking Distance to TTC Bus Stops and Streetcars
- Walking Distance to No Frills, Dollarama, LCBO, and More
- 17 Min Walk/9 Min via Transit to Ryerson University Transit
- 18 Min Walk/15 Min via Transit to George Brown College
- 19 Min Walk/11 Min via Transit to Yonge-Dundas Square
- 19 Min Walk/11 Min via Transit to CF Eaton Centre
- 19 Min Walk/11 Min via Transit to 10 Dundas East Shopping Mall
- 32 Min Walk/18 Min via Transit to University of Toronto St. George Campus
- 32 Min Walk/20 Min via Transit to OCAD University Campus